Elektroid is a sample and MIDI device manager. It includes the
elektroid GUI application and the
elektroid-cli CLI application.
Elektroid started as a FLOSS Elektron Transfer alternative and it has ended up supporting other devices from different vendors in the same fashion.
These are the supported devices:
- Elektron Model:Samples
- Elektron Model:Cycles
- Elektron Digitakt
- Elektron Digitone and Digitone Keys
- Elektron Syntakt
- Elektron Analog Rytm MKI and MKII
- Elektron Analog Four MKI, MKII and Keys
- Elektron Analog Heat MKI, MKII and +FX
- All samplers implementing MIDI SDS
- Casio CZ-101
- Arturia MicroBrute
- Eventide ModFactor, PitchFactor, TimeFactor, Space and H9
- Moog Little Phatty and Slim Phatty
- Novation Summit and Peak
While Elektroid is already available in some GNU/Linux distributions such as Debian or Ubuntu, it can also be easily installed on other distributions with Flatpak.